March 2021 News
"round-UP / Catch-UP"
. On reopening the green on Monday 29 March we will find ourselves under the following restrictions whereby you must not socialise with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place. Therefore,
1. Shelter Areas for inclement weather cannot now be provided.
2. All indoor areas, except for the small vestibule of the Conservatory at the Club Entrance end and the toilets, are out of bounds. Face coverings must be worn.
3. "Play Boxes" are to be collected and returned to the Conservatory vestibule at the Club Entrance end.
4. This door of the Conservatory nearest the Club Entrance is the only door to be for "Play Box" collection/return and for access to and from the toilets.
Face coverings to be worn.
All other Conservatory and Sherborne doors are to be remained closed.
5. The "RULE OF 6" remains in force and is to be observedon the green and in all of our outdoor space.
. Follow " wipe down rules" given in the Play Box.
. Spray chalk only.
For you must not socialise in a group of more than 6 people outside, including in a gardenor a public space - this is called the "Rule of 6"
Source link can be found by clicking below.
Rob White - Acting Secretary. 27/03/2021
Rod Maxted. 21/03/21
"We provide for individual's to decide"......
when the time is right for them to return to the green, feeling safe and comfortable, at the appropriate Step Change out of COVID.
Rob White. 21/03/21.
Sunday 30th May 2021
10.00 until 4.00pm
Lockswood Bowling Club is opening its gates for a public day.
No Booking Necessary.
Lockswood Open Day.
the Booking System
Please access the system via the button at the top of this page.
(Members Rink Booking).
Please DO NOT BOOKMARK this link as it compromises the Booking System.
John Windust. Booking Manager.
Back 2 Bowls
Important Information....please read
Friendly Fixtures 2021
The Friendly Fixtures for the 2021/2022 Season are now available to view on the relevant page.
As with all fixtures at present, they are subject to change depending on Covid restrictions. Further information and changes will be published as they are received.
Please continue to check regularly so as not to miss any important information.
Ladies' League Fixtures 2021
The League Fixtures for the Ladies' "A" and "B" League are now available to view on the relevant pages.
However, they are very much subject to change depending on the Government and Bowls England Guidelines and also, whether clubs will be able to meet the fixtures' requirements.
At present we have no way of knowing how things will develop but, the situation is constantly under review and all information will be published as and when it is received.
Please make sure to keep checking the website for any for further information and changes.